The PoC has been elaborated within the startup section of BSB SF platform for accelerating digitalization and smart technology transfer into agri-food ecosystem within BSB region. The propose of this section is to create relevant environment where the PoC or the Prototype can meet with their potential users or/and funding companies sponsors within the platform.
Anyone be a natural person or an organization individually or as a team from Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Moldova and Rumania can present the PoC to focus on smart technologies and address the agriculture challenges in agri-food ecosystem through potential the potential users, funding companies etc. (the direction is small and smart farming, climate smart solutions, technologies and IoTs, across the agri-food production value chains).
What is PoC?
PoC shows the viability and get investor’s buy in smart and brilliant ideas for the next best solution to be an exciting venture for project teams. PoCs describes the idea and proposed functionality of the product, including its general design or specific features, and how achievable they are.
Proof of Concept vs Prototype
Proof of Concept
- Proof of concept (PoC) is a theoretical demonstration of a product/process/concept.
- It basically determines whether an idea can be turned into a reality.
- PoC exhibits the idea’s viability and its potential to be developed or/and build.
- It also verifies if the idea will function as envisioned.
- PoC identify potential technical and logistical issues that might be interfere with success.
- Exhibits how the proposed product or/and service will support organizational goals or other business requirements as a secondary goal.
- Not intended to explore market demand for the idea, or determine the best production process.
- It is a theoretical demo that the solution is achievable.
- Describe very beginning draft of a product/process/concept.
- It can be tested and evaluated for usability, functionality and design.
- Not expected to have all features and functions of a market-ready product.
- Present draft of what the final product might be.
- Accelerate full production for a final market-ready item.
- It is a physical demo or sample of how the product will operate.