www.adi-platform.com is the official domain of the BSB 908 Smart Farming project to ensure greater transparency and a better understanding of the scope of the project objectives, activities, and results.
Using the www.adi-platform.com website (hereinafter referred to as the website) involves full acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below.
The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by the website Administrator, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, without prior notification of the users, hereinafter referred to as Users.
Users have permanent access to the terms and conditions for using the services, so as to be able to consult them at any time.
If they do not agree with the compulsory terms and conditions, Users must stop accessing this service.
Description of services
Through its sections, www.adi-platform.com site provides Users with information, regarding the objectives, results, and activities of the BSB 908 Smart Farming project.
What is an electronic service?
As pertaining to the bsb-smartfarming.com, an electronic service is an Internet resource designed to improve the communication process between citizens and the BSB 908 Smart Farming project.
The bsb-smartfarming.com domain offers information services that provide citizens, the press, or other stakeholders with easy and efficient access to the objectives, results, and activities of the BSB 908 Smart Farming project.
The BSB 908 Smart Farming project maintains this area in order to facilitate public access to information on its activities. The Administrator will undergo any effort necessary for this information to be accurate and timely. When reporting any errors, the Administrator will try to correct them as soon as possible.
The information provided:
- Is exclusively of a general nature.
- It is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, correct or up to date.
- May contain web links to other sites in the content of which the Management Authority has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
A document available on the site does not necessarily reproduce the text of an official document.
The Administrator cannot be held responsible if certain information is provided late, lost, deleted, or cannot be stored on our servers for any reason.
Moreover, the Administrator will not assume any responsibility for the consequences that may arise due to the delay, loss or inaccuracy of the information published or existing on the site.
Users will make use of the information provided on the Site based on their own responsibility and in the event of damages arising from the use of the services or information provided, Users agree that the Administrator will be absolved of any liability.
Consequently, the notion of non-liability does not affect the obligation of the BSB 908 Smart Farming project to observe the legislation in force and it cannot exclude the obligations of the project and the Black Sea Basin Programme imposed by law.
The website Administrator declares the following:
- He/she will undertake any and all reasonable efforts in order to achieve the purpose of the site.
- He/she will undertake any and all efforts (technical or otherwise) to ensure proper functioning of the site; however, there may be interruptions in operation or inability of Users to access the site for an indefinite period of time for any reason.
- As soon as new circumstances of any nature arise, the Administrator may modify the terms and conditions of use.
Last update: 01.11.2021